Unified Manager is unable to update Cluster user and drops Cluster history after updating the Cluster password within Unified Manager WebUI
- Last Updated:
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.4 and 9.5
- Active IQ Unified Manager
- Unified Manager drops cluster history after updating the cluster password within Unified Manager WebUI.
- Unable to change the cluster ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ within Unified Manager WebUI.
- After the cluster password changing within Unified Manager, Inventory polling and Performance polling fail.