- Global File Cache (GFC)
- Network requirements
- All client computers should be in the local LAN network connected to GFC Edge.
- Firewall: TCP ports should be allowed between GFC edge and core instance.
- GFC TCP Ports: 443 (HTTPS - LMS), 6618 – 6630, 6688.
- Network optimization devices (i.e., Riverbed Steelhead) must be configured to “Pass-thru” GFC-specific ports (TCP 6618-6630), 6688.
- MTU requirement: TCP Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) between GFC Edge and GFC Core should be configured as not to fragment the TCP packets. This can be verified by executing