- OnCommand Unified Manager 7.3 ( UM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.4 ( UM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.5 ( UM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6 ( AIQUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7+ ( AIQUM )
- PKI Certificates generated by a Microsoft based Certificate Authority (CA) will not import into UM in the default format that is generated by the 'Base 64 encoded certificate with CA certificate chain in pkcs7 format' option. This will generally result in the following error even when the certificate includes the full certificate chain:
"Failed to Install Certificate: A valid full certificate chain from the host certificate to the Certificate Authority's certificate must be provided"