- ONTAP 9
- Cluster Switch Health Monitor (CSHM) AutoSupport message
- This Alert will trigger if:
- You had a switchless cluster previously configured and was changed to a Switched configuration
- You changed the node names in a Switchless configuration.
- Below is the system health alert that was generated. The
"Corrective Actions"sections will call out the old/Stale name of the nodes in the cluster.
- EMS will generate the following message during a reboot:
Sun Jun 09 08:44:29 CEST [netapp01: mgwd: callhome.hm.alert.major:alert]: Call home for Health Monitor process cshm: UnsupportedSwitch_Alert[Old_node_name].