- ONTAP 9
- ONTAP System Manager
- On ONTAP System Manager ideally, no volumes are supposed to be listed under "-mc" SVM.
- Instead, volumes are incorrectly listed with state online or offline.
- However, the same volumes are reporting accurately when checked from the command line:
ClusterA::> volume show -vserver svm0-mc -fields state
vserver volume state
------- ------ -----
svm0-mc vol1 -
svm0-mc vol2 -
svm0-mc vol3 -
3 entries were displayed.
- The issue persists despite:
::> metrocluster vserver resyncfrom the other site.
- Node takeover/giveback
- and cluster switchover/switchback.