How to determine the disk firmware?
To determine the current disk firmware version of the drive, you need to view the output of the
> sysconfig -a
00.23: NETAPP X306_HMRKP02TSSM NA00 1695.4GB 512B/sect (P6J3W15X)
01.0 : NETAPP X477_HAKPE04TA07 NA00 3807.8GB 520B/sect (K4GUJWWB)
How to verify it is up to date?
1. Use a web browser to go to the NetApp Support Site at support.netapp.com.
2. Click Software in the Download section.
3. Select Firmware > Disk Drive & Firmware Matrix.
4. When the Disk Drive & Firmware Matrix page appears, click the link to the firmware revision needed for drives attached to your system.
5. Compare the output from the AutoSupport with the output of the Firmware Matrix.