After creating Intercluster LIF to e0d port, e0c port becomes unreachable
- Last Updated:
After creating Intercluster LIF to e0d port, e0c port becomes unreachable.
ERROR cpeer.pm.update.warn: Periodic update of peer information from ***** failed. The following operations are incomplete: The identity of peer cluster **** not found, and name cache updates for cluster **** failed
ERROR netgroup.files.missing: Netgroup file missing for Vserver "NodeB" during lookup for netgroup "admin-net".
ERROR cpeer.addr.stable.down: Stable address ****** of cluster ****, in IPspace Default, cannot be contacted.
Timing of failure:
- Create an intercluster LIF on e0d on NodeA and NodeB and connect e0d.
Timing of recovery:
- Physically insert and remove e0d of NodeB
- Removed the above intercluster LIF (using e0d)
- Recreating an intercluster LIF using e0c
- Check communication by creating a node management LIF with the same IP
- E0d administrative down / up