- A ndmpcopy job run via SSH consistently aborts after a fixed amount of time (e.g. 10 minutes.)
- If one or more additional attempts are made to perform the same ndmpcopy, it is observed that they all abort after the same period of time.
- The period of time is equal to the configured SSH timeout.
- On the source-side console, the following error message is reported:
Write to socket failed
- On the destination-side console, the following error message is reported:
...interrupted due to an abort
In the source-side backup log, it is observed that the dump proceeds normally, then aborts with
Error (Write to socket failed) .