- ONTAP System Manager
- ONTAP 9.6 and ealier
- OnCommand System Manager
- ONTAP System Manager is part of the ONTAP cluster and can be accessed using the Cluster Management LIF
- Access to System Manager is enabled by default for admin users.
- Security policies might create a need to create custom roles with limited access.
- Users assigned to such roles can then login to System Manager, but can only modify certain parts of the configuration.
- This article describes the procedure that should be followed to create a custom role for ONTAP System Manager in ONTAP 9.6 and earlier