What does vticadapt_out_of_resources mean?
- Last Updated:
- Data ONTAP operating in 7-Mode
- SAN environment using FCP protocol
- Can use any host operating system supported
- The filer will display a message in the EMS log simiilar to this:
- [Filer:scsitarget.info:info]: SCSI BUSY : vticadapt_out_of_resources
- This message means the Virtual Target Interconnect (VTIC) on a FCP system is being overran with partner path traffic due to multipathing misconfiguration on the host side.
- The resolution is to fix FCP initiator configuration to point to the correct filer. The article on FCP Partner Path Misconfigured has details on what this means and how to do this.
Add your text here.