Writes fail, error 0x8007054F: An internal error occured on CIFS shares due to Varonis Fpolicy TCP Zero Windows Conditions
- ONTAP 9.8
- Asynchronous FPolicy (Mandatory screening is set to false)
- Writes fail after taking 35 seconds to time out
- Unable to copy files over
- Note: Some customers have seen EAGAINs and high latency due to this symptom, but there are no EAGAINs in this case
- An error is seen from Windows:
An unexpected error is keeping you from creating the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.
Error 0x8007054F: An internal error occurred.