- E-Series Controller Firmware 8.x
- E-Series Controller Firmware 7.x
- When attempting to communicate with the controllers via SMcli command, or using the Script Editor Window in SANtricity, the following error is observed:
Error 1007 - Could not communicate with the controller in bay A to complete this request.
- Possible causes can be but are not limited to:
- network or connection problems (max TCP out sessions, etc.)
- controller problems (hung state, etc.)
- no power to the host or storage array
- Proceed below with the recommended steps to attempt to alleviate the issue.