- NetApp E-series Synchronous Mirroring
- Synchronous with AMW as primary, System Manager as secondary
- The primary array is managed by SANtricity Storage Manager EMW (E2700 or E5600).
- The secondary array is managed by System Manager (E2800 or E5700).
- Both arrays are discovered and listed in the EMW. In this case, primary array is E5600 and secondary array is E5700.
- The Create Synchronous Mirror dialog box displays errors when creating a mirrored pair.
No secondary storage arrays were found.To create a mirrored pair,you must have access to volumes on another storage array.
You can add storage arrays to your management domain by using the add Storage Array option.