E-Series DBM Backup AutoSupport could not be delivered started on 9/30/20
- Last Updated:
- E-Series E2800, E5700 and EF600 platforms.
- StorageGRID Appliances SG57xx and SG6000 series.
- E-Series DBM Backup AutoSupport.
- Note: E-Series daily, weekly and critical AutoSupports are not affected by this issue.
- AutoSupport (ASUP) could not be delivered email alerts started on 9/30/20.
- Users are receiving an ASUP message could not be delivered. Alerts started around 9/30 and continues on daily basis.
An ASUP message could not be delivered from the array management host eos-x to NetApp ASUP https gateway https://support.netapp.com/put/AsupPut/
- E-Series AutoSupport transmission logs (
asup-transmission-logs.txt)indicate ASUP delivery failed with HTTP status code 500 return.
9/31/20 22:30:59 UTC -> Priority:CRITICAL, ASUP Message Type:AOD Request, ASUP Task Type:Delivery Retry, Status:FAILED, Storage Array:, SAID:6D039EA0001A6D3A00000000XXXXXXXX, Chassis Serial Number:XXXXXXXXXXXX, Thread ID:234,412, Delivery Method:HTTPS, Sequence Number:24, Delivery URI:support.netapp.com/put/AsupPut/, AutoSupport Decompressed Size:N/A, Total Collection Time:N/A, Message:AutoSupport message delivery failed. Server returned HTTP status code: 500.
- E-Series Web server logs (
web-server-trace-log-X.7z)indicate DBM ASUP could not be delivered with HTTP status code 500 return.
2020-09-31 22:30:45,341 INFO [SMMonitorTask-431] trace [ASUPHTTPClient.java:1370] [requestId=0, deviceId=N/A] Reading file '/msw_data/data/monitor/supportdata/pending/BUNDLE.Dbmfile.6D039EA0001A6D3A00000000XXXXXXXX..1601545736357.7z' and writing to output stream
2020-10-01 22:30:59,758 ERROR [SMMonitorTask-431] trace [ASUPHTTPClient.java:704] [requestId=0, deviceId=N/A] ASUP message upload failed, status code 500
Caller+0 at smmonitor.asup.ASUPHTTPClient.dispatchASUPMessage(ASUPHTTPClient.java:704)
Caller+1 at smmonitor.asup.ASUPTask.dispatchAutoSupportBundle(ASUPTask.java:1715)
Caller+2 at smmonitor.asup.ASUPTask.doTaskOperation(ASUPTask.java:1394)
Caller+3 at smmonitor.asup.ASUPTask.doTask(ASUPTask.java:1297)
Caller+4 at smmonitor.asup.ASUPTask.doTask(ASUPTask.java:39)
2020-10-01 12:30:59,759 ERROR [SMMonitorTask-431] trace [ASUPTask.java:1726] [requestId=0, deviceId=N/A] Dispatching ASUP Bundle is failed