- SnapCenter Server 4.3 or earlier
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft Windows (SCW) 4.3 or earlier
- SnapCenter Plug-in for VMware vSphere (SCV) 4.3 or earlier
- SnapCenter backup job fails after SnapCenter SMCore Service starts on the target host due to the following error.
Activity 'Discovering Resources' failed with error: Unable to get storage details for datastore <VOLUME> with managed object reference <DATASTORE>.
Storage system(s) may need to be added, also ensure that the associated host is in a connected state.
Activity 'Discovering File-System' failed with error: Failed to enumerate the disks.
- All of the following conditions are met.
- The target host was added by a user who does not have access permission for storage connection
- The resource group was created by the user who added the target host
- A backup job was scheduled by another user