SCV fails to remove storage system due to "Deleting implicit SVM is not allowed"
- Last Updated:
- SnapCenter Plug-in for VMware vSphere (SCV) 4.4
- Storage system was added with cluster management LIF
- The cluster management LIF was resolved to a data SVM name in the cluster when it was added
- SCV fails to remove a storage system due to the following error seen in the SCV UI:
Failed to delete storage system.
Failed to delete storage system information:
Validation failed: -- Storage Connections[0:
Deleting implicit SVM is not allowed
- Unable to create a resource group including VMs on a datastore located in the storage system due to "
Some entities are not SnapCenter compatible".