Cloning operation concerning a VMware NFS datastore fails with an access denied
- Last Updated:
- SnapCenter Plug-in for VMware vSphere (SCV) 4.x
- NetApp Data Broker (NDB) 1.0.x
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Windows (SCW) using VMDKs
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SQL (SCSQL) using VMDKs
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Oracle (SCO) using VMDKs
Cloning a VMDK resource from SnapCenter Server or NFS datastore from vSphere using the SCV or NDB, fails with:
vob.vmfs.nfs.mount.error.perm.denied:NFS mount <IP_ADDR>:/Sc<UUID> failed: The mount request was denied by the NFS server.
Check that the export exists and that the client is permitted to mount it.