- OnCommand Insight (OCI) 7.3.8+
- Anomaly Detection Engine (ADE)
- OCI health page reports Anomaly Detection Engine:
"ERROR: Failing to monitor job(s)"
- The following output may be present in the
2020-04-07 09:03:09,572 ERROR PrelertRetryUtil - Failure of attempt 1 of request of type FLUSH_ML_JOB following delay of 0 milliseconds. Request will be tried again after delay of 0 milliseconds.
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException: Connection closed
2020-04-07 09:03:09,614 ERROR PrelertRetryUtil - Failure of attempt 2 of request of type FLUSH_ML_JOB following delay of 0 milliseconds. Request will be tried again after delay of 4000 milliseconds.
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
2020-04-07 09:03:44,578 ERROR PrelertClient - Failed to add data to Anomaly Detection Engine for <job_name>. Http status response: HTTP/1.1 409 Conflict.
- The output of the below command from the ADE cli will report at least one failed job.
curl -X GET "localhost:9200/_xpack/ml/anomaly_detectors/_stats?pretty"
"state" : "failed",
"assignment_explanation" : ""