What happens to the EMS subscription request if a cluster is 'not reachable' from ActiveIQ Unified Manager for one or more subscribed EMS events?
- Last Updated:
- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 7.x - 9.5.x
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6.x+
The subscription request will be sent to the cluster the next time successful communication is established between Unified Manager and the cluster in question.
Refer to the following articles for more setup information about EMS-based event subscriptions in Active IQ Unified Manager:
- How to identify EMS events for subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- How to configure and receive alerts from ONTAP EMS Event Subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Troubleshooting KB Articles for ActiveIQ Unified Manager ONTAP EMS subscription based events