VMware Tools upgrade or install fails after upgrading Active IQ Unified Manager
- Last Updated:
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.4 ( OCUM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.5 ( OCUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6 ( AIQUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7 ( AIQUM )
- VMware Virtual Machine OVA
- After successful upgrade of Unified Manager OVA, the follow-up update of VMware tools will be required. Following the steps described in the IST documentation
- For example OnCommand Unified Manager 9.5 Installation Guide.
- The update might fail with:
"Failed to upgrade VMware Tools for OnCommandUnifiedManager: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible."