- OnCommand Unified Manager 7.2+ ( OCUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6 ( AIQUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7 ( AIQUM )
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
- While attempting to create or modify ONTAP EMS subscriptions in Unified Manager (UM), the applicable to cluster column will populate as no in the Subscribe to EMS events menu.
- Any changes made to the subscriptions will not be updated in the clusters being monitored by Unified Manager.
- See log file:
Failed to create EMS destination : Invalid destination address : xxx.xxx.xxx or destination address : xxx.xxx.xxx not reachable from cluster : xyz. Please verify your network and DNS configuration. The cluster must be able to both reach the destination address and resolve the destination address FQDN successfully