OCUM unable to communicate with authentication server when setting up an LDAP connection
- Last Updated:
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.4 - 9.5
- OnCommand Unified Manager 7.3
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6
Unable to set up connection to a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) server for authentication within Unified Manager.
- Testing connectivity reports the following error:
'Unable to communicate with the authentication server due to the following reasons: No subject
alternative names matching IP address found'
- If LDAP was previously working in the environment, it is also observed that LDAP users can no longer login successfully.