- Active IQ Unified Manager
- OnCommand Unified Manager
- ONTAP 9
- Unified Manager captures performance data every 5 minutes by retrieving ccma files that are generated on each node of a cluster
- This is not real-time but based on one minute samples captured on the cluster.
- Navigate in Unified Manager to a particular volume and see the latency, iops, and throughput.
- Switch to the breakdown charts to get further details such as read,write,other.
- The closest equivalent via cli will be '
qos statistics volume performance show'
Note: This may not match numbers seen in Unified Manager based on when the information is captured