Active IQ Unified Manager 9.8 and above
Active IQ Unified Manager 9.8 and above offer to upload support bundle automatically to NetApp auto support (ASUP).
Would you like to upload the Support Bundle to NetApp? (Y or N)
- If you chooses the option "Y or (yes)" then support bundle will automatically uploaded to NetApp auto support, just make sure unified manager server is connected to the internet. Unified Manager also have an option to setup HTTP proxy server from unified manager auto-support page.
- If you choose the option "N or (No)" then support bundle will need to be manually uploaded to NetApp.
Support Bundle Upload Example From Unified Manager Maintenance Console:
System ID : xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx
1 ) Generate Light Support Bundle
2 ) Generate Support Bundle
b ) Back
x ) Exit
Enter your choice: 2
Support Bundle Content Selection
1 ) [X] database dump
2 ) [ ] heap dump
3 ) [X] acquisition recordings
b ) Back
x ) Exit
[X] indicates item will be included in the support bundle.
Use numbers to toggle the inclusion/exclusion of each item,
then press 'g' to generate the support bundle.
Note: Content not listed here cannot be excluded.
Enter your choice: g
Generating support bundle...
Support bundle has been created.
Would you like to upload the Support Bundle to NetApp?(y/n) y
If you have an active technical support case, enter the case number now, otherwise leave blank: 2008XXXXXX
Support bundle is prepended with case number.
Uploading 2008XXXXXX_support_bundle_20201217_110345_499.7z to NetApp.
Successfully uploaded support bundle to server.
- Generating and uploading a support bundle in Active IQ Unified Manager
- How to collect logs (support bundle) from Active IQ Unified Manager on Microsoft Windows
- How to collect logs (support bundle) from Active IQ Unified Manager on a Red Hat or CentOS
- How to collect logs (support bundle) from Active IQ Unified Manager on a VMware vApp/OVA
- How to upload a file to NetApp
- NetApp Authenticated File Upload Release Notes