NetApp StorageGRID (All Supported Versions)
FabricPool (All Supported Versions)
This KB provides checks to help troubleshoot StorageGRID as a capacity tier of FabricPool.
What is FabricPool?
- Hybrid storage solution that uses an all flash (all SSD) aggregate as the performance tier
- Uses an object store as an external capacity tier
- Data in a FabricPool is stored in a tier based on whether it is frequently accessed or not (Hot or Cold)
What is StorageGRID?
- Stores and manages unstructured data at scale to provide a secure and durable object store
- Content is placed in the right location, at the right time, and on the right storage tier
- Optimizes workflows and reduces costs for globally distributed rich media