OnCommand Unified Manager
- Starting with OnCommand Unified Manager (UM) 7.2, the functionality of performance collection previously handled by Oncommand Performance Manager was incorporated into the product. Due to business requirements it may be desirable to increase, decrease or disable the retention or collection of performance data within Unified Manager.
- At this time there is no available setting to disable collection of performance data within Unified Manager.
- To adjust the retention of performance data.
- If you desire the ability to disable performance collection, contact Netapp Support and have your case added to the Request for Feature Enhancement 1144457.
- You can also reach out to your account team to work with the Product Management for Unified Manager to request this feature be added.