Is PowerBroker supported, or can sudo be removed from a RHEL server used for a NetApp management application?
- OnCommand API Services
- Active IQ Unified Manager
- OnCommand Workflow Automation
- OnCommand Insight
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux -or- CentOS
- No, alternative privilege systems for Linux, such as PowerBroker, are not supported. Our software is written to leverage sudo, and will not function if it is removed.
- PowerBroker can be used on the machine for purposes not directly related to the NetApp application without issue.