Active IQ Unified Manager error when attempting to import a signed certificate
- Last Updated:
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6+ ( AIQUM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 6.x-9.5 ( UM )
- Certificate Signing Request (CSR) was created through the UM web interface by clicking "Download HTTPS Certificate Signing Request".
- The CSR was signed with InCommon.
- When attempting to install the certificate by clicking Install HTTPS Certificate, the following message is reported.
Failed to install certificate: Input certificate's public key differs from the existing certificate's public key. The keys must match.