Easy scale compute node expansion fails when its attempted from same node which had a success earlier
- Last Updated:
NetApp Deployment Engine 1.7
- Easy scale to expand compute node fails if attempted from same node which had a successful easy scale executed.
- As soon as user authenticates, scale straight away moves to one of the following screens preventing the details to be entered and initiate a full fledged scale.
- At times a scale navigates quickly to a failed expansion page, and in some cases to successful expansion page. in both cases, user is not given options to input any details needed for expansion and execute a scale.
1. Scale navigates to a failed attempt as soon as user logs in and acknowledges compute node addition in welcome page.
2. Sometimes scale returns with successful expansion page