- OnCommand Cloud Manager (OCCM)
- Proxy Server
- By default, when you first deploy OCCM, it prompts you to enter a proxy server if the system does not have internet access.
- Input the proxy server information into the following area correctly and hit the "Save" and "Close" button, but it doesn't redirect to the screen where NetApp Cloud Central account could be entered to continue to OCCM.
- The message on the screen is
An error occurred while retrieving configuration values from server: Failed to extract Access Token from Authorization header
Server Communication Error
Unable to contact server
Try to refresh the browser or to update proxy settings
Set up Proxy configuration to allow Cloud Manager and Cloud Volumes ONTAP instances to access the Internet. Enter an empty value to disable the proxy.
- Refresh the browser or reboot OCCM instance, it's repeatedly asking for the proxy server information and never moves forward.