- Broadcom 32G FC adapters
- NVMe/FC on Windows OS
- Windows 2K12-R2
- Windows 2K16
- Windows 2K19.
This KB article details the steps for enabling the NVMe/FC on Windows OS.
At the time of writing this KB, the versions listed in this article are the current supported versions. However, because NVMe/FC is under rapid development, versions can change and the number of items qualified will continue to expand rapidly. For this reason, and because it is always a best practice, always check the IMT and adjust versions and hardware specifications to those listed in the IMT.
- OS: Windows 2K12-R2,Windows 2K16 and Windows 2K19.
- HBA’s: Broadcom 32G FC adapters (i.e. LPe3200X) used for NVMe/FC support as initiator and targets
- The Broadcom initiator can serve both NVMe/FC and FC-SCSI traffic through the same 32G FC adapter ports. In fact, that is expected to be the commonly deployed host config for end users.
- For FCP (FC-SCSI) and FC/NVMe, Use MSDSM as the MPIO option.
- 32G FC Broadcom/Emulex LPe3200X adapters used as NVMe/FC initiators and targets.
- LPe3200X firmware v18.104.22.168 available on the Broadcom site.
- LPe3200X Driver v22.214.171.124 available on the Broadcom site.
For Latest driver/firmware support check IMT.