How to change provisioning password on StorageGRID pre 11.6
- Last Updated:
NetApp StorageGRID pre 11.6
This article describes the procedure to change provisioning password on an StorageGRID system.
Perform the following steps if the original provisioning password is known:
- SSH into the Primary Admin Node.
su -to log in as root (confirm there is # prompt).
- Create a directory in the
- Run the change repository password command:
- Enter the current provisioning password.
- Enter the new provisioning password.
- Collect a new recovery package and save it in a secure location.
- For more information, see Downloading the Recovery Package
If the original provisioning password is unknown, contact NetApp Technical Support and reference this article for further assistance.