Power supply PS$ supply input missing or out of range' alert on a SolidFire storage system can be caused by the power supply showing as '
incorrectly configured' in the iDRAC log. If both power supplies are showing as '
incorrectly configured,' then the node will show a '
Node Offline' alert.
The SolidFire Element OS UI "Alerts" reports one or more of the following:
- Power supply PS1 input missing or out of range.
- Power supply PS2 input missing or out of range.
- The SolidFire Application cannot communicate with node ID #.
The iDRAC Web UI under "Overview" -> "Server" -> "Logs" reports one or more of the following:
- Power supply 1 is incorrectly configured.
- Power supply 2 is incorrectly configured.