- E-Series Platforms (i.e E57xx, E28xx, etc..)
- StorageGRID SG57xx and SG6xxx appliances
- SANtricity System Manager
- AutoSupport delivery fails when configured with a delivery method of HTTP and HTTPS. Upon test, the following error message is reported:
Message:Unknown host in delivery URL is configured
- E-Series support bundle reports the following exception in the management software
java.net.UnknownHostException: support.netapp.com: Name or service not known
- Users receive the following alert via email indicating the AutoSupport message could not be delivered:
Node ID: XXXXXXXXXXX
Host IP Address: xx:xx:xx:xx Host ID: eos-a Event Error Code:
Event occurred: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:11:14 +0000
Event Message: An ASUP message could not be delivered from the array management host eos-b to NetApp ASUP https gateway https://support.netapp.com/put/AsupPut/.
- E-Series ASUP-TRANSMISSION-LOG file found in support bundle indicates the following delivery failure status:
6/14/18 03:26:49 UTC -> Priority:CRITICAL, ASUP Message Type:AOD Request, ASUP Task Type:AOD Poll, Status:FAILED, Storage Array: XXXXXX, SAID:XXXXXXXX, Chassis Serial Number:xxxxxxxxx, Thread ID:48,002, Delivery Method:HTTPS, Sequence Number:96, Delivery URI:support.netapp.com/aods/asupmessage, AutoSupport Decompressed Size:N/A, Total Collection Time:N/A, Message:Unknown host in delivery URL is configured.