- AFF A800
- Dual 40/100G Ethernet T62100-MEZZ
- ONTAP 9
- After node power cycle, reboot, or upgrade, the system is in partial giveback with Interconnect status: "
RDMA Interconnect is down"
- If in the midst of upgrade, upgrade fails/pauses due to inability to giveback
- The storage failover status is: "
Storage failover interconnect error. NVRAM log not synchronized. Disk inventory not exchanged"
- The console logs show:
e0a/e0b:Fatal parity error (0x10)
- The ONTAP OS and the BMC, BIOS and T62100 firmware are updated and running in both nodes