- AFF A700, AFF A800, AFF A400
- ONTAP 9.6 and later
- Non-dedicated RoCE capable port
- 40G/100G Ethernet Controller CX5 Card
- NetApp Part # X1148A
- Configuring a non-dedicated RoCE capable port for storage use with the command
storage port enablefails with the below error
Cluster::> storage port enable -node node1 -port e5b
Failed to determine whether port "e5b" on node "node1" can be used as a storage port.
Wait a few minutes, then try the command again.
- The command will not be successfully executed even if you try after few minutes