How to configure e-mail alerts for CN1610 and CN1601 switches
- Last Updated:
- FAS and AFF systems
- ONTAP and Data ONTAP
- CN1610 cluster interconnect switch
- CN1601 cluster management switch
- E-mail alerting is an extension of the logging system for CN1610 and CN1601.
- The logging system allows you to configure a set of destinations (email recipients) for log messages.
- The feature includes e-mail configuration through which the log messages are sent to a configured SMTP server, such that an administrator might receive the log in an e-mail account of the administrator's choice.