How do customers obtain BES Ethernet switch portal access?
- Last Updated:
Broadcom BES-53248 switch purchased from NetApp
- Requester will engage Support via:
- Tech Data will collect required information from requester.
- Tech Data will contact Broadcom for authorization to move forward with providing credentials.
- Tech Data will provide to Broadcom all information collected from requester.
- Broadcom will respond back to Tech Data with authorization or denial.
- Tech Data will communicate back to requester
- If approved requester will receive email with credentials and URL. (one-time process)
- If denied requester will receive email stating request was denied
Information that will need to be provided to Broadcom:
|Indicate you are a Broadcom customer|
|First and Last name|
|Device Model Number|
|Device Serial Number
Note: If the call is made ahead of installation, and a serial # is not available, a customer name and reference to NetApp is sufficient