- Cisco Cluster Switches
- ONTAP 9
- One cluster switch is missing from the system and the following alert is reported in the event logs:
[Node-1: mgwd: callhome.hm.alert.major:alert]: Call home for Health Monitor process cshm: ClusterSwitchMissing_Alert[clustersw-01].
- The switch health is degraded:
::> system health subsystem show
- All the cluster ports connected to the cluster switch are online, but missing in
- Even after adding the cluster switch to health monitoring, the switch is not reported in the
- From the switch logs, the NetApp nodes connected to the switch are not reported under
show cdp neighborsoutput.
- CDP is enabled on both the node end and switch end, but the cluster switch is still not discovered.