- Brocade X6 and X7
- Brocade G630 and G730
- All Gen6 and Gen7 Brocade Switches
- Brocade TruFOS Certificates provide integrity and authenticity to Fabric OS firmware by validating the digital signature.
- This validation is useful during critical operations such as firmware upgrade or migration.
- Brocade TruFOS Certificates are factory-installed certificates supplied with select platforms on which they are required (Brocade X6, G630, X7, and G730).
- Brocade TruFOS Certificates can be requested and provided free of charge for entitled switches from your Brocade Assist Portal or Broadcom Customer Support Portal (CSP).
- The digitally signed certificate ensures that the Brocade switch installs only a validated genuine Fabric OS version.
- If you still have challange in downloading the required certificate, please contact NetApp Technical Support and reference this article for further assistance.