- Brocade Switches
- Broadcom Switches
- Broadcom acquired Brocade in November 2017, all Brocade switch's manufactured before November 2017 are supported by Broadcom.
- Broadcom support will request a diagnostic bundle called a
supportsavewith every support case.
- NETAPP support will request a
supportshowwith every support case.
- Supportshow is a human readable text dump of switch data.
- Supportsave is a comprehensive collection of text and binary files compressed into a single file.
- When you decompress a
supportsaveinside are 2 text files that hold the data contained in a
NETAPP support will request a
supportshow for the initial triage and troubleshooting, then request a
supportsave when opening a case with Broadcom.