PSUs connected to a raw PDU report AC In Volt is Critical Low and High continuosly
- Last Updated:
- AFF A700
- 1600W Power Supply for FAS90XX and AFF-A700 with manufacturing p/n 114-00146
- The following EMS messages are reported on a daily basis, multiple times:
Mon May 11 18:03:40 +04 [node_name: mgwd: callhome.hm.alert.critical:alert]: Call home for Health Monitor process cphm: CriticalPSUFruFaultAlert[PSD012345678910].
Mon May 11 18:22:01 +04 [node_name: env_mgr: monitor.chassisPowerSupply.degraded:notice]: Chassis power supply 3 is degraded: PSU3 AC In Volt is Critical Low (0 mV)
Mon May 11 18:28:01 +04 [node_name: env_mgr: monitor.chassisPowerSupply.degraded:notice]: Chassis power supply 3 is degraded: PSU3 AC In Volt is Critical High (255000 mV)
Mon May 11 18:32:23 +04 [node_name: env_mgr: monitor.chassisPowerSupply.ok:info]: Chassis power supply 3 is OK.
Mon May 11 18:32:25 +04 [node_name: power_low_monitor: monitor.chassisPowerSupplies.ok:info]: Chassis power supplies OK.
- The PSU doesn’t lose the whole power. The green light is on but amber light is also on. After 10-15 minutes the amber light goes off.
- The disk shelves connected to the same side power source don't have any issue.
- Disk shelves power source moved to free space for controller power supply but the issue remains.
- Changed PSU power cables but the issue remains.