- Simplex E28xx
- NetApp SANtricity OS 11.50.30.00+
- When replacing a controller in a simplex set up, the controller will reboot multiple times when attempting Auto Code Synchronization (ACS) from the drives with the following assertion and end in the 7 segment code OE LU.
- Original controller is running at least 11.50.30.xx
- New controller is running older than 11.50.20.xx
- The following entry is seen multiple times in the excLogShow command
---- Log Entry #0 (Core 0) Jul-17-2021 10:20:41 AM ----
07/17/21-10:20:41 (tRAID): ASSERT: Assertion failed: false, file vdmExopExclOpAgentState.cc, line 59
Unable to determine panic string.