- StorageGRID 11.x
- StorageGRID Appliance with FDE capable disks
- Enabling encryption on a diskpool/volume group produces the error:
The operation cannot complete because security is disabled for the SSD cache.
- Attempting to enable encryption on SSD cache produces the error:
You cannot enable security on SSD Cache after it has been created. You can only enable security for SSD Cache during creation.
- Customer is trying to enable encryption after moving to production.
- Customer data has already been ingested.