- E5700 in DE460C 60-drive enclosure (aka E5760)
- E2860 in DE460C 60-drive enclosure (aka E2860)
- All E-Series firmware releases
Management requests issued via any of the management methods fails or partially completes.
- SANtricity firmware upgrade
- Volume configuration changes (Create, expansions, delete, etc...)
- Support bundle content missing from one controller (Autosupport)
- Unknown status for management certificate of partner controller
- In SANtricity System Manager, under Settings -> Certificates
- Not able to view performance statistics
There may be different error messages seen depending on (1) the management request type, and (2) the management method (SANtricity System Manager "SAM", Unified Manager, CLI).
- In SANtricity System Manager (SAM):
The controller i slot 1, with an id of '070000000000000000000001', could not be contacted. (Web server 422)
- In SANtricity Enterprise Management Window:
There was an error during the download operation. View the Online Help for information about diganosing and resolving errors. Click on the View Log button to look for the error
"Unknown"management certificate for the partner controller in SAM under Settings -> Certificates