SANtricity reports one or multiple events for a controller tray component being removed, such as a controller.
- Login to SANtricity Storage Manager or SANtricity System Manager
- Go to the Hardware tab
- Confirm the status of the component reporting as removed
- Verify if there is any maintenance being performed.
- Verify the status of the component that is being reported as removed. Try reseating the component.
- Verify the Event Logs from Support > Event Logs and confirm if any other events may have caused the errors to be reported.
- Contact NetApp Technical Support if further troubleshooting is required.