- Storage Replication Adapter (SRA) 9.7.1P1
- Storage Replication Adapter (SRA) 9.8
- VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) 8.3
- vVol Replication
When performing a Planned Migration for a vVol datastore in VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM), the following 'fault.ReplicationFault.summary' error is seen:
This issue occurs when:
- The protected volume is using vVol Replication
- A Planned Migration is run shortly after a Reprotect operation was performed
VASA Provider's vvolvp.log has the following error:
2021-03-05T15:21:33,086Z (ERROR)  No Snapmirror is configured for volume <volname>.
When checking ONTAP, a healthy SnapMirror for the backing flexvol is found.