- ONTAP 9
- Quality of service (QOS)
- Class of service (COS)
- Priority code point (PCP)
- Virtual local area network (VLAN)
- This is default, all storage related layer 2 packets are flagged with COS4 (ONTAP sets the QoS priority bit to 4 for all tagged packets)
- This is expected behaviour and can not be changed
- Feature Request 1098263 has been created to change this behaviour (making it configurable)
- Cisco describes a switch based method to remark the packets with COS0.
Please contact NetApp Technical Support and reference this article to get your request added as a vote to the enhancement request.