Vserver SSL self-signed certificates are created automatically when the vserver is created. The SSL protocol improves the security of web access by using a digital certificate to establish an encrypted connection between a web server and a browser.
- Enabling SSL.
- Generating and installing a digital certificate and associating it with the cluster or SVM.
- Displaying the SSL configuration to see whether SSL has been enabled, and, if available, the SSL certificate name.
- Setting up firewall policies for the cluster or SVM, so that web access requests can go through.
- Defining which SSL versions can be used.
- Restricting access to only HTTPS requests for a web service.
- For REST APIs
- For OnCommand System Manager (OCSM)
- For OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM)