- Clustered ONTAP 8.2 and 8.3
- ONTAP 9
- NAS protocols - NFS and CIFS
- SAN protocols - FCP and iSCSI
- When using a QoS policy, QoS latency will suddenly increase
- Network Exempt utilization - CPU processing for protocol ops - will increase.
- Users may report intermittent slowness/latency issue whenever QOS max limit is reached, due to the saturated Network Exempt processing domain.
- Delay from Cluster Interconnect
- Delay from Network Processing, also called CPU N-Blade or Network Exempt (Nwk_Exmpt)